Photographs capture our memories for the ages that become heirloom portraits to cherish, so it is natural to want to look and feel beautiful.
While we emphasize tips for looking our best externally – see my post from last week – there are some who have mastered what real beauty is. I’ve listed some inspiration, should you be interested in exploring Your Beautiful
• See what is beautiful in others. To be seen by another is truly a gift. Those who are able to see the best, see, what is special, see what shines in turn are able to let their own beauty shine.
• Be yourself and be true to yourself, know what you stand for and what you will not stand for. Each of us holds tremendous capacity, know yours and let others know it too.
• Have positive passion. This walks hand in hand with knowing yourself. Be passionate about your life, your love and your time. Use your passion to create something amazing in this lifetime. Reject negativity and petty skirmishes. Your beautiful shines when passion fuels us.
• Fuel your passion with interest and curiosity. Ask questions, learn, grow. Ask others what they think and feel, be curious and seek to understand.
• Exercise your aliveness. Feel your feelings, push yourself, know that you are. Sometimes this means be still. Be still and listen to what your inner wisdom has to tell.
Beauty is all around us. One of my favorite quotes by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry “The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.”
Take time to notice today, the beautiful inside of you and what it means as you step into your life.